Are you motivated by latest trends? Do you have passion and dedication towards your work?
If so, this is the right place to showcase your talent.Come,Join Us.
1.Business Development Executive
As business development professional we are looking for following primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching services and web based prospect research.
3. Prompt with actionable When it comes to generating leads.
4. Ability to win bidding projects.
5. Ability to think Out of box.
1. Researching organizations in order to find out synergy as well as individual prospects online (via various
freelancing I.T projects websites, search engine and social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
2. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about new projects.
3. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
4. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
5. Understanding marketing insights.
6. Preparing email pitches/templates, ppts and case studies.
2. SEO Specialist
IEinfosoft is pleased to offer an exceptional opportunity to work with internal technology projects. Our business is a dynamic, diverse and people orientated company with a high performance culture. We currently have multiple opportunities coming available as our business grows.Working with technologies that allow for rapid development, constant iteration, maximal efficiency, speed, robustness and more. Along with separate back-end developers who can develop API’s.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Help monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels and markets.
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.)
- Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console, screaming frog, SEMRush, SEO Quake, etc.) to support compilation of data and develop recommendations.
- Assisting with analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Help provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals; general and keyword specific.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
Required Experience and Skills
- Must have 1 – 3+ years of experience with SEO implementing on-page and off-page optimization best practices.
- Required knowledge in on-page and off-page optimization, HTML.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and it’s SEO implications.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic to intermediate experience with MS Excel.
- Familiarity with Google Suite of products including Gmail, Docs, Drive, Hangouts and Calendar.
- Proficient with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console (aka Google Webmaster Tools), SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Must have SEO copywriting skills.
Drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you are contacted soon for a personal interview